Thursday, November 03, 2011

WHY DO PEOPLE LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE???

Ask any woman how old she is, at first she does not say anything and when she does, she reduces it (never increases). Her age is the same every year!

One of the reasons why women do not tell their real age is probably they are scared of growing old [obviously]. Menopause is a function of age and the average woman gets scared when she approaches it. She tends to show people that she is not getting any nearer menopause. I do not really see why that happens. Some interviews I have read on the web suggest that the majority of women over 60 are still sexually active or still think about sex.

Another reason why some women lie about their real age, well they are afraid of aging
and plus every women likes to be told she looks younger for her age, when you actually
tell them they look older their age well it hurts them. Call any woman by the title of mama in Buganda, she will ask you whether she is the one who mothered you.


Men like women also lie about their ages.


This lady had this to say;
“I actually had a man lie to me about his age once. I was 20 at the time, and it just so happened he was 20 too. . .right! He even said it like a lie. I went on 1 more date with him and that was it. You see, I remembered why he seemed so familiar. It was because I knew his younger sister Anita (who was my age or slightly older) and she had pointed him out to me and was like "that is my older brother and I did not pay him any attention. And said "that is nice". So on the date I said "I remember you, you are Anita’s older brother" and since he had lied about his age he said "NO, she is my older sister". It was all too much. I could not wait for them to get their stories straight.

Guys lie of their ages to get the woman no matter worth. The women do the same to appear presentable to the man, who likes to be called the ugly or rejected? No one

I do not see any reason for a woman to lie about her age. It is better you keep quiet when you are asked than lie about it. I think women lie about their ages because they feel they have not accomplished what they ought to have accomplished at that age. Some men do not even know their wives real age because they were lied to. Some do not even know the woman they are married to is older than they are. Too bad! Women!

A woman that looks younger than her age is most likely not to lie about her age, because well, she still got it going on physically.

Anyway, they just want feel young, and not have you thinking about them as being old and not being able to "do it" any more.

When i was 24, I used to wish that i was older so I could do alot of stuff, Now am turning 27, I wish I were much younger. The thought of 27 kills me. Am single and not even sure where the present relationship is heading to. That is why I lie.

This lady had this to say aslo;
Well I lie most of the time about my age at the beginning (always young of course) and it never gave them(boys)any doubts because I look younger than my age but it works so, I always get them young or old it does not matter.

CAN U TRUST ANY PERSON WHO TELLS LIES ABOUT THEIR AGE ???.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home